The home page offers new options for displaying your most timely or relevant information at a glance. Quickly access the entities you worked on most recently and entities waiting for your attention.
Priority cloud ERP solution provides organizations a secure and risk free environment, immune to virus and Trojan horse attacks – required in order to keep your sensitive business data safe.
With Priority‘s cloud ERP platform, you can cut your organization’s IT expenses, by reducing the financial and workforce investment needed for hardware maintenance and system upgrades.
The cloud platform is ideal for growing organizations. You can grow instantly from a few users to a few thousand.
Join now the hundreds of organizations that have already chosen to deploy Priority in the cloud.
The Financial Management Suite supports multiple revenue recognition methods, handles billing and fixed assets, integrates BPM for tight financial controls and features a log of changes to financial transactions. All this is accompanied by a tightly integrated customizable financial reporting tool and BI utility.
- Multi-Company Environment - define and work in an unlimited number of companies
- Branches - analyze sales, Purchases, P&L according to branch
- Multi-Currency Support - Transactions and accounts can be processed in multiple currencies
- Cashflow Analysis - both actual and forecast cash flow reporting
- Accounts Receivable - Over the counter, multi-shipment and export invoicing. Credit Control - limits and restrictions can be defined
- Accounts Payable - Invoicing and Credits. Automatic payments processing
- Full GST support - Differnt rates supported as are different reporting groups
- Cash Management - Multiple Cashiers managing Deposits and payments
- Costing - Actual, Standard, Last Price, Lot Costs and FIFO avaialble
- Budgets - Multiple Budgets can be defined and revised
- Cost Allocation - Profit Centres and Cost Centre support with user definable allocation methods.
- Fixed Assets - Deporeciation calculations and reporting based on straight line or diminishing value
Priority handles the entire marketing and sales process — from the initial receipt of information regarding a lead, to management of telemarketing activities and the recording of price quotes for a potential customer, to the conversion of a potential customer into an actual customer with an A/R account (opened automatically in the Financials module). Once a potential customer becomes a regular customer, orders can be placed and goods can be shipped.
- Branches - analyze sales according to branch
- Pricing and discounts - Multiple Price Lists and Discount structionres can be applied across the board or individually
- Price Quotations - Maintained for Special Pricing, can be revised and converted into seperate Sales Orders
- Product Assemblies - a part that is sold as a single unit but actually comprises a variety of item can be defined in a quote or an order.
- Sales Reps - Tracking and reporting or reps and calculation sof commissions
- Sales Orders - Can be prepared manually or based on a quote or Blanket Order
- Forecasts - Sales Forecasts module can be used to create forecast orders for a specific customer, for a group of customers or for general stock.
- Order tracking - view a cross-section of data on any open sales order (per line item), which enables you to detect irregularities and supply delays
Priority provides a powerful task-driven marketing system in which MS-Outlook feeds data to the system’s customer database, from which it can be loaded into a variety of forms and utilities.
- Tasks - for planning and tracking marketing assignments.
- eMail Integration - Outlook and Gmail supported
- Calendar Integration - two way sync with Outlook and google Calendar
- Manage Marketing Campaigns - Define Campaigns and reports on leads and opportunities.
The Priority system supports the entire purchasing process — from the creation of purchase requisitions (recommendations), to the opening of requests for quotes from vendors, to the recording of received quotations, to the opening of purchase orders, and finally to the receipt of goods and their billing.
- Vendor Parts - Priority allows you to create and maintain a list of parts supplied by each vendor. This list includes the vendor's catalogue number and description of the part, which appear on printouts of purchasing documents .
- Vendor Price Lists - Priority allows you to maintain an unlimited number of price lists for each vendor.
- Subcontractors - Subcontractors are managed in the system as a sub-group of vendors
- Purchase Planning - Priority's Purchase Planning module determines material requirements (both for raw materials used in production and purchased items sold to customers), based on sales orders, open work orders or frequency of need.
- Purchase Authorization - Priority offers two mechanisms for authorizing purchase requisitions and purchase orders: Authoriser Lists, BPM Status.
- Blanket Purchase Orders - Blanket purchase orders offer special pricing terms in return for a commitment to order a specified quantity over a designated period of time.
- Purchase Order Tracing - You can view all open purchase orders and order items, according to a variety of criteria. For instance, you can view due dates, anticipated on-hand dates and projected payment dates, thus identifying any supply delays. In addition, a log displays changes made to purchase orders items.
The Inventory module allows for firm control and detailed tracking of inventory on all levels, including plant-floor inventory.